Skip to RSVP
Learn the basics of designing and printing research posters in this 1 hour workshop!
- How do I design a poster using Microsoft PowerPoint?
- What should be on my poster?
- Where do I get University of Ottawa logos and templates?
- How do I get my poster ready for printing?
- How much does printing cost?
- Where can I get it printed?
- How far in advance do I have to send it?
Time will be provided at the end of the workshop to work on your poster and ask questions
Please come prepared: You will need to bring a laptop with Microsoft PowerPoint already installed. You can choose to bring your own poster content or use sample content that will be provided.
This workshop is being offered in English. Seats are limited. Please RSVP below:
If you are interested in a French version of this workshop, please send your comments to email@example.com